Buying Real Estate with Waukesha Realtor Alyssa Roberson
So you’re ready to buy a house! It’s an exciting and stressful process, and you need a knowledgeable professional to make sure your transaction makes it to closing successfully.
- Getting pre-approved for a mortgage loan
- Finding properties meeting your criteria and price range
- Scheduling showings to view homes you’re interested in
- Determining a fair price to offer
- Filling out offers, counteroffers, amendments, and other legal forms
- Communicating with listing agents, lenders, and others
- Negotiating for your best interests
- Keeping track of the timeline to meet all deadlines
- Handling obstacles as they (inevitably) come up
- And much more
Having a real estate agent you trust on your side is invaluable. Alyssa communicates with buyers regularly to ensure they are fully informed and know what’s coming next. Shorewest offers a number of services for home buyers, including Wisconsin Mortgage Corporation and our Home Services Center.